Thank you for considering joining us in our efforts to be a good neighbor in Zabaikalye. Please know that Siberian Bridges is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible.
We are an all-volunteer organization. No money goes toward salaries or consultants. Instead, we put the vast majority of our resources into our programs that support our friends in Zabaikalye. Our only significant non-project expense is our semi-annual mailing of print newsletters.
(This sends you off our website to https://squareup.com/store/siberian-bridges)
If you would prefer to contribute by mail, please make checks payable to Siberian Bridges and send your tax-deductible contribution to:
3212 18th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Donations are used in the following ways:
- Children’s Center “Unity” in Petrovsk-Zabaikalsky
- Shipping donated computers, digital cameras and KidCare supplies
- Supporting projects developed by the staff and student government, including the new Town-Center rock band project
- Supporting volunteer efforts by local citizens at the Children’s Center in Chernovsky (near Chita)
- Purchasing and shipping books for village schools
- Cultural, friendship, professional and volunteerism exchanges